Quality Systems: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007
Our manufacturing facility operates to Quality Management Systems based in ISO 9001. ISO 9001 includes all processes affecting quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. Our customers can be assured of the highest integrity and quality of all HPS transformer products.
HPS transformers are approved or comply with the following regulatory standards:
- BIS Standard
- IEEE Series
- IEC 60076
- IS 2026, IS 1171
- Comply with other standards and customer specifications as applicable
Our Total Quality Management (TQM) Practices:
- Ongoing training of all employees
- Thorough inspection of all incoming materials
- Surveillance inspection of sub-supplier work
- Specialist/consultant visits and meetings
- Continuous upgrading of equipment
- Preventative maintenance of equipment
- Periodic calibration of test equipment
- Benchmarking with best trade practices
Process for Better Quality:
- Transformer winding is carried out in a controlled environment to eliminate dust contamination. Rooms with pressurized clean air blowers are used to achieve better quality therefore extending the life of the transformer.
- Windings are pre-stressed with Hydraulic Jacks before over drying treatment, thus preventing failure.
- Nylon slings are used to safely handle the operation of core and coil assemblies.
- Core and coil assemblies are processed in a vacuum oven which accurately controls the moisture retention in the insulation.
Back to top